AmeriCorps Contracting Documents
Once an AmeriCorps grant has been awarded by the Corporation for National & Community Service, the program must enter into a contract with California Volunteers before it can begin providing the awarded services or incur costs. Contracting is handled through the California Volunteers AmeriCorps Community via our Salesforce platform. Forms and further instructions can be found below. Please allow up to 30 days for the contracting process.
Please contact AmeriCorpsGrants@CV.CA.GOV or your Program Officer if you have questions.
CV AmeriCorps Community Login on Salesforce
All grant monitoring processes, including the submission of contracting documents, takes place using the California Volunteers AmeriCorps Community on the Salesforce platform. A primary user account will be provided for the legal applicant representative identified during the application process. That user will then be able to create additional users for that organization. If you have any questions or would like to make changes to your organization’s primary user, please email AmeriCorpsGrants@CV.CA.GOV or contact your Program Officer. The link to the Community on Salesforce and the Sub-Grantee User Guide for the system can be found below.
2019-20 AmeriCorps Contracting Documents
Contracting Checklist and Forms
Download the Contracting Checklist for a list of all items needed to be submitted via our CV Community on the Salesforce platform. Additional forms needed can be downloaded below.
- Contracting Checklist
- Criminal History Checks Certification
- eGrants User Form
- CV AmeriCorps Community Salesforce User Form
- Payee Data Form Std. 204
AmeriCorps Program Readiness
In addition to the contracting documents, all programs must submit Program Readiness documents before a contract can be executed. Work with your Program Officer and utilize the checklist and resource links below to develop your program’s readiness documents. Documents are to be submitted using the California Volunteers AmeriCorps Community in Salesforce. Your contract cannot be executed until your Program Officer has approved your Program Readiness documents.
- Program Readiness Checklist This includes what’s required for each item plus links to resources, samples & templates. Please review items for completeness before uploading them in Salesforce.
- You can find many resources needed operate your AmeriCorps program at the link below. Our Readiness Bootcamp presentations also cover core areas of AmeriCorps program management and can be used to train AmeriCorps members, program staff and placement site partners.
- Readiness Resources: Managing Your AmeriCorps Program
After the contract is fully executed, the program will receive a number of contract exhibits, detailing the terms and conditions. Programs often find it helpful to review these ahead of time. They can be found below.