Grantee CentralWelcome to Grantee Central! This portion of our website is being constructed with you, the program staff, in mind. Its primary purpose is to help you successfully operate an AmeriCorps program. Whenever you have a question or concern related to the contents herein, please do not hesitate to contact your CaliforniaVolunteers Program Officer.
The AmeriCorps Advantage Career Resource Guide is designed to take members on a journey of career discovery as they move through their year of service. Through exercises, assessment and exploration, this comprehensive and high quality Guide will enable members to effectively transition to educational and career opportunities after they complete their service term.
AMERICORPS IN CALIFORNIA
Contact Information for 2017-2018 California CV AmeriCorps Sub-Grantees. View Full Portfolio »
All documents for contracting can be found in the link below. Complete the contract checklist and attach it as a cover page along with copies of required Hardcopy Documents. All Hardcopy Documents must be clearly labeled and placed in the order listed on the contract checklist. Send hardcopy materials to: ATTN: AmeriCorps Contracting CaliforniaVolunteers 1400 10th Street Sacramento, CA 95814 View Contracting Documents »
AmeriCorps Program Monitoring & Implementation Resources
Click on the link below for resources to assist in program monitoring and implementation. View Resources »
AmeriCorps Program Readiness Resources
There are many systems that an AmeriCorps grantee would need to develop in order to manage a high quality program that is in compliance with grant requirements. The AmeriCorps Program Readiness Resources are provided for training purposes and are offered as supports as you design or update materials for your particular program. View Program Readiness Resources »
- National Service Knowledge Network A website maintained by the Corporation for National and Community Service, serves as resource for grantees, members, partners and staff by providing training materials, guides and information sharing opportunities.
- CNCS Managing AmeriCorps Grants A website maintained by the Corporation for National and Community Service, serves as resource for AmeriCorps grantees and staff by providing links to AmeriCorps rules, regulations, and provisions.
- AmeriCorps Alums California The AmeriCorps Alums website provides members with resources for their Life After AmeriCorps.
Applicable State & Federal Regulations/Provisions
Programs are also responsible for keeping policies current with all applicable state and federal regulations and/or provisions. Some important resources to check regularly are:
- OMB Circulars
- Code of Federal Regulations
- AmeriCorps State and National Rules, Regulations, and Provisions
- CaliforniaVolunteers Grantmaking and Program Design Policies
- CaliforniaVolunteers Policies and Requirements (Cost-Reimbursement Grants)
- CaliforniaVolunteers Policies and Requirements (Fixed-Amount Grants)
- CaliforniaVolunteers AmeriCorps Branding Resources