2016 National Service Pacific Regional Training Conference
This year CaliforniaVolunteers attached its Annual AmeriCorps Conference to the National Service Pacific Regional Training Conference held in Reno, NV. CaliforniaVolunteers hosted pre- and post-conference sessions for California grantees. The materials from these sessions are listed below. Materials from the other sessions at the conference can be found here.
National Service Criminal History Checks
This presentation provided information on California’s National Service Criminal History Checks policy.
- PowerPoint Presentation PDF
- Current Pre-Approved Alternative Search Procedures (ASPs) PDF
- CV NSCHC Steps Checklist DOCX
- CV NSCHC Verification Form DOCX
- NSCHC Frequently Asked Questions PDF
- NSCHC Vendor Assessment and Documentation PDF
Life After AmeriCorps
This presentation provided information on CV’s partnership with AT&T and AmeriCorps Alums to develop a statewide Life After AmeriCorps framework.
Training & Technical Assistance Resources