AmeriCorps Contracting Documents
Once an AmeriCorps grant has been awarded by the Corporation for National & Community Service, the program must enter into a contract with CaliforniaVolunteers before it can begin providing the awarded services. Download the checklist and forms below and begin assembling your contract package for submission to CaliforniaVolunteers. Once the contract package is submitted and received by CaliforniaVolunteers, please allow 30 days for processing before contract execution. Any issues with the contract package could delay its execution. If you have any questions please contact AmeriCorpsGrants@cv.ca.gov or your Program Officer.
2018-19 AmeriCorps Operating Programs
Pre-Contract Change Requests
Any changes not included in the original grant application may be requested prior to contracting using the forms below. Please allow at least 45 days for processing to ensure these changes do not delay contract execution.
- Programmatic Change Request
- Budget Change Request
- Budget Template (Submit with Budget Change Request Form)
AmeriCorps Program Readiness
In addition to the contracting documents below, all programs must complete the AmeriCorps Program Readiness Certification before a contract can be executed. Work with your Program Officer and utilize the Program Readiness Resources to develop your program’s readiness documents. Please send your completed Program Readiness package to your Program Officer for approval. Your contract cannot be executed until your Program Officer has approved your Program Readiness documents.
- AmeriCorps Program Title Page
- AmeriCorps Program Profile
- AmeriCorps Program Readiness Certification
- Confirmed Match Assurance
- Criminal History Checks Certification
- Labor Organization Certification
- Single Member Placement Waiver
- eGrants User Form
- Tutoring Compliance Certification
- Fiscal Self Assessment Instrument
- Payee Data Form Std. 204